Chinese Government Scholarship Program is established by the Ministry of Education of P.R. China (hereinafter referred to as MOE) in accordance with educational exchange agreements or understandings reached between the Chinese government and the governments of other countries, organizations, education institutions and relevant international organizations to provide both full scholarships and partial scholarships to international students and scholars. MOE entrusts China Scholarship Council (hereinafter referred to as CSC) to manage the recruitment and carry out the routine management of Chinese Government Scholarship program. There are two ways for you to apply for the China Scholarship Council (CSC) Scholarship. A student may either apply through the local Chinese Embassy/Consulate or directly through Jiangsu University.
I. To apply at the local Chinese Embassy/Consulate (Category A)
Coverage: All bachelor, master and PhD programs provided by Jiangsu University
Deadline: Please contact the local Chinese embassy/consulateApplication Procedure:
1. Get a CSC sponsorship letter (Check Attachment 1) from local Chinese embassy/consulate after candidate selection process organized by them.
2. Get an admission letter from Jiangsu University through on-line application system (http://admission.ujs.edu.cn).
3. Inform the embassy that you have been admitted by JU. The admission notice will be the same as self-fund students’, but the application fee is unnecessary to pay.
4. Register and finish the online application at the CSC online Application system (https://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn/), and send a hard copy of a completed application Form to the embassy.
※Make sure to type in the correct Agency Number, because different embassies/consulates have different agency number.
II. To apply through Jiangsu University directly (Category B)
Coverage: Master and Ph.D programs (Linguistic programs are not included)
TUITION, ACCOMMODATION AND MONTHLY LIVING EXPENSES
Application Start: March 10th, 2020
Deadline: April 25th, 2020
1. Apply through Jiangsu University Online Application System (http://admission.ujs.edu.cn) like self-funded students.
2. Upload all notarized soft copies to us, including
A. The first page of CSC application forms( in the place of Family Financial Statement);
B. Copy of passport (the photo page);
C. (notarized) Copy of your final degree transcript;
D. (notarized )Copy of your final degree certificate;
E. English language proficiency certificate (non-English speaking countries);
F. Family financial statement;
G. Research proposal;
H. 2 recommendation letters. 2. To receive the admission letter after qualification selection from JU. The admission notice will be the same as self-fund students’.
To register and finish the online application at the CSC online Application system (https://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn/)