Do you need funding for your education? Here, you have an excellent opportunity to apply for the Academic Bursary Scheme at Maryville College in the United States.
This programme is accessible for those candidates who want to apply for any degree programme at the university. The programme is open for session 2020-2021.
Founded in 1819, Maryville College is one of the 50 oldest colleges in the United States and the 12th-oldest institution in the South. The college offers numerous general education courses for students.
Why study at Maryville College? The college is especially known for its teaching, impactful research, and bold international partnerships. Maryville College teaching and support helps aspirants to become critical thinkers and innovators.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Maryville College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Any
- Award: Educational fund
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: US students
- The prize can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: USA
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Any degree course in any subject area.
- Admissible Criteria: Applicants should meet the criteria to see whether they are eligible or not:
- United States students can apply for the award
- Seekers must have to enrol in any degree program at this university
- Applicants must have a good GPA
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All applicants need to fulfil an application for admission. After being enrolled, you will be automatically considered for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: Applicants mandatory to submit the following documents: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, Photographs, CV, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Students must submit an official ACT or SAT test score.
- Language Requirements: Applicants can show their language ability through one of the following qualifications: IELTS, TOEFL.
Benefits: Maryville College will provide educational fund for students to complete their education in the United States.